Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 p.a. basic salary plus bonus up to 100% for reaching sales targets
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to take a key position in Vert Rotors. Your job will be to sell innovative, portable high-pressure screw compressors, by securing new B2B sales deals with (a) distributors of CMM machines, and (b) operators providing mobile engineering servicing (such as railway, or broadband / telephony / IP networks). Vert’s compressors are quiet, plug & play machines that do not require expensive airlines, and they reduce the employees’ hearing damage in comparison with traditional compressors.
Your bonus will be calculated based on the volume of billed orders. You will be responsible for driving sales, and negotiating favourable conditions for the company. Our ideal candidate is motivated by helping companies to save employees hearing by installing innovative product, and to make this world a better place.
- Identify, develop and secure supply contracts with distributors of CMM machines, and mobile servicing operators (railway, broadband, telephony and IP networks)
- Develop commercial proposals, bids, and applications, using both excellent verbal reasoning and strong financial calculations, which requires good command of written English, good numerical literacy and experience with commercial proposals
- Negotiating favourable deal Ts&Cs: (a) short payment terms, (b) keeping distributor discounts tight and connected with sales volumes to motivate them, (c) repeated business.
- Providing end to end support to grow and maintain lasting business partner relationships
- Documenting customer feedback for future re-use, immediately reporting points of concern to Company’s CEO
- Responsible for delivery of the ordered product to customer and receiving payment
- Going an extra mile to understand the customer, responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Provide updates to management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, as defined by the management
- Proven track record in field sales of engineering equipment
- Proven experience in understanding the customer needs and requirements
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Outgoing, self-motivated and can-do person who is passionate about providing a great service
- Comfortable targeting new business partners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in person, by phone, and email)
- BEng and higher Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of business development and sales experience
To apply send your CV to [email protected]